WordPress Hosting & Website Management
FREE SEO Audit:
Many businesses take hosting for granted – assume it to be a commodity – ultimately pursuing the lowest priced option. That’s a mistake that we won’t make with your website.
Your website hosting is a core element in determining your loading speed and your security, and both are essential if you want to grow your business on the internet. But it’s not always easy to know which hosting provider is right for you. We’ve studied and compared dozens of providers and finally partnered with the best in the industry to make sure you get the fastest and most reliable WordPress website hosting available.
Premium WordPress Website Hosting Matters
1. Speed helps SEO and User Experience. Your website’s loading time is now an important SEO ranking factor. Having a faster site than your competitors can go a long way in helping you get ranked ahead of them in search engines and ensuring you turn more visitors into clients.
According to Google, sites that load in 10 seconds have a 100%+ higher bounce rate than sites that load in 1 to 3 seconds. Other studies show that 40% of users will abandon a site if it takes more than 3 seconds to load. Google also incorporates your page-load time into your site’s search rankings and faster sites win— literally.
Check your page speed here. If your site takes more than 3 seconds to load, you are losing business because of it and we can help. In migrating client sites to our premium hosting, we’ve been able to cut load times by up to 70%.
2. Security is essential. Nearly 50% of web applications have critical security vulnerabilities and 30,000 new websites are hacked every day. You need to take your website’s security seriously.
When you host with Top Ranked Advisor, we will set your site up with essential security plugins and automatic backups. In the event of a hack or your site going down for any reason, we will provide emergency support to get it back within 24 hours, saving you hundreds or even thousands of dollars and dozens of valuable hours. For subscribers to our maintenance or protection plan we will provide emergency support free of charge.
In addition, our system automatically installs WordPress core updates so you are always using the most up-to-date version, and we monitor available WordPress plugins and remove any from the system that introduces a potential threat.
3. Reliability: We’ve been hosting financial advisor websites for over a decade, giving our clients the peace of mind to be able to focus on their businesses. Whether we built your site or not, we can make sure it is fast and secure, and both are essential to becoming a Top Ranked Advisor.
Starting at $45 per month paid annually
Ensure your site is secure and outperforming competitors by choosing our Protection or Top Advisor hosting plans. For clients with these hosting plans we provide key maintenance work including updating your theme when updates are released, monthly updates of plugins as needed, minor website edits, speed optimization, free emergency support, and monthly reports of website updates, site traffic and search engine rankings.
- Premium WordPress Hosting
- Secure SSL encryption
- Theme Guarantee*
- Automatic server backups
- Wordpress core updates
- Essential security plugins
- The complete Basic Plan
- Daily backups saved to the Cloud
- Ongoing security monitoring and optimization
- Monthly plugin, theme & core file updates
- Removal or patching of non-secure plugins
- Free emergency support and malware removal
- Monthly Maintenance Reports + Google Analytics
Top Advisor Plan
- The complete Protection Plan
- Speed optimization and website caching
- Image resizing to minimize page size
- 24/7 uptime monitoring
- Priority support
- Ongoing database maintenance
- Ongoing SEO tracking and alerts
- Monthly Maintenance Reports + Analytics + Search Rankings
* Theme Guarantee: If we build your website, we offer a theme guarantee along with one of our plans, meaning that if the authors of that theme ever choose to stop updating it (making it obsolete as WordPress updates its platform in the future), we guarantee to change your theme, and rebuild your website at no cost to you. And yes, this does happen.